Line2 Shoe - carbon insole with silicone pad
from 39.00 €
Carbon insole with silicone pad /
Toe relief insert for calm positioning
for use in the LINE2 paw shoe
available in the respective paw shoe sizes
- for painful toe base joint arthrosis
- for painful toe fractures
- when gravel roads and hard surfaces cause pain
- if painkillers are already attacking the organs
- before toes are amputated
- in sesamoid fractures
- optimal skin acceptance through silicone coating
- Silicone surface washable
- High damping properties
The insole causes toe fractures and toe joints to remain in place. The toes and the metatarsophalangeal joints are relieved. Pain is significantly reduced. Painkillers can usually be reduced or discontinued.
A slight roll is worked into the carbon insert, so that a normal movement is guaranteed.
On the carbon insert there is a silicone layer for soft bedding.
Note: For permanent care, I recommend a resolable paw orthosis based on a plaster cast.