Line2 Shoe - carbon insole
Carbon paw insole / toe relief insole for quiet positioning
for use in the LINE2 paw shoe
available in the respective paw shoe sizes
incl. 1 replacement / exchangeable upholstery
- for painful toe base joint arthrosis
- for painful toe fractures
- when gravel roads and hard surfaces cause pain
- if painkillers are already attacking the organs
- before toes are amputated
- in sesamoid fractures
The insole causes toe fractures and toe joints to remain in place. The toes and the metatarsophalangeal joints are relieved. Pain is significantly reduced. Painkillers can usually be reduced or discontinued.
A slight roll is worked into the carbon insert, so that a normal movement is guaranteed.
On the carbon insert there is a padding for soft bedding.
Note: For permanent care, I recommend a resolable paw orthosis based on a plaster cast.